Friday 2 March 2012

The Darkening Dream - Signed copy


I won a signed copy of this book in Goodreads competition. This should probably go in an In My Mailbox post but I haven't bought any books this week so I'm going to just give it it's own dedication.

Description from Goodreads "1913, Salem, Massachusetts – Sarah Engelmann’s life is full of friends, books, and avoiding the pressure to choose a husband, until an ominous vision and the haunting call of an otherworldly trumpet shake her. When she stumbles across a gruesome corpse, she fears that her vision was more of a premonition. And when she sees the murdered boy moving through the crowd at an amusement park, Sarah is thrust into a dark battle she does not understand. "

Book with bookmarks & signature. Click to enlarge


I'm really looking forward to reading this book, and I'm really excited that it's a signed copy. I'm not even a huge game fan but who wouldn't want something signed by the creator of Crash Bandicoot?

I'd like to thank Mascherato Publishing for sending me the book and Andy Gavin and Goodreads for hosting the competition. When I'm done reading this I will review it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment