Sunday 19 February 2012

In My Mail Box


I recently bought a lot of books on Amazon so I thought I would do an In My Mail Box post. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received or bought in the past week.

This week I bought:

Link The pictures are a little dark and blurry, I know. I need a better stills camera.



The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker

Dark Matter A Ghost Story by Michelle Paver

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell









Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

LinkThe Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Across The Universe by Beth Revis

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Iona. Looks like you have a great load, there. I am a new follower! Mind following mine?

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete